Business Development Manager
Tetra Consultants is a management consulting firm headquartered in Singapore. Our corporate advisory wing specializes in international business set up, financial license applications, merger & acquisition and corporate banking solutions. In addition, our accounting and tax wing provides services such as international tax planning, bookkeeping and tax compliance. Our comprehensive range of services allows us to do what we do best, which is to be a one-stop solution for our international clients.
- 5+ years’ experience in business development and strategy
- Prior experience in international business expansion (preferably Middle East)
- Familiar with international laws and tax regulations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English
- Work closely with the legal team for the company’s expansion into the Middle East
- Assist with drafting of required contracts and documentation
- Report key business metrics and present to the management team
- Communicate closely with external stakeholders such as government authorities and bankers
- Able to travel internationally
Interested candidates are required to email their CV and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please state the position that you are applying for as well as your notice period.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email with the next steps.
Tetra Consultants welcomes applicants from any jurisdiction, not limited to only Singapore.