Tetra Consultants is a management consulting firm headquartered in Singapore. Our corporate advisory wing specializes in international business set up, financial license applications, merger & acquisition and corporate banking solutions. In addition, our accounting and tax wing provides services such as international tax planning, bookkeeping and tax compliance. Our comprehensive range of services allows us to do what we do best, which is to be a one-stop solution for our international clients.
- 3+ years’ experience in Financial Accounting and/or Accounts Receivable
- Meticulous and result-driven
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English
- Complete financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Assist with budgets and process business expenses
- Manage company ledgers and complete bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Other ad-hoc tasks to support the accounting team
How to apply?
Interested candidates are required to email their CV and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please state the position that you are applying for as well as your notice period.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email with the next steps.
Tetra Consultants welcomes applicants from any jurisdiction, not limited to only Singapore.