Tetra Consultants is a management consulting firm headquartered in Singapore. Our corporate advisory wing specializes in international business set up, financial license applications, merger & acquisition and corporate banking solutions. In addition, our accounting and tax wing provides services such as international tax planning, bookkeeping and tax compliance. Our comprehensive range of services allows us to do what we do best, which is to be a one-stop solution for our international clients.
- Fresh graduate with bachelor’s or master’s in the field of business, economics or law
- Passion in consulting/project management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English
- Project manage multiple engagements and provide timely deliverables to international clients
- Communicate closely with international government authorities and global bankers on a daily basis
- Understand latest industry insights in terms of law, tax, and compliance
- Conducting primary and secondary research on regulatory obligations for different jurisdictions
- Assist senior management with problem solving and business strategy
How to apply?
Interested candidates are required to email their CV and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please state the position that you are applying for as well as your notice period.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email with the next steps.
Tetra Consultants welcomes applicants from any jurisdiction, not limited to only Singapore.