Curacao Gaming License
- Obtaining a Curacao gaming license is a hassle-free process with Tetra Consultants’ assistance. Curacao is a Caribbean island and a component nation of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Companies in fields including shipping, oil refining, and international commerce and banking have already recognized the benefits of Curacao’s warm, welcoming environment and tropical lifestyle. Tourism and other services, especially e-commerce such as iGaming, account for the great bulk of the country’s GDP.
- Curacao has the finest and longest history across any jurisdiction in the iGaming business. The National Law on Offshore Games of Danger came into force in 1993, authorizing online gambling, and officials began issuing licenses in 1996. With its high degree of efficiency and business-friendly tax rates, Curacao makes for an excellent offshore business center, and it has become one of the world’s most in-demand countries for licensing online gaming companies.
- The Curacao Gaming Control Board was designated as the AML-CFT (anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing) supervisor for all gaming operations done in or from Curacao, including online gambling, in 2019. Moreover, the Ministry of Finance and the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU), formerly known as the Meldpunt Ongebruikelijke Transacties (translated into English as the Unusual Transactions Reporting Center), supervise internet gaming. Curacao features a system based on several types of licenses rather than a single framework for rules and licensing.
- Tetra Consultants is an international consultancy firm that assists international clients with the process of applying for a Curacao gaming license. Tetra Consultants provides a comprehensive set of services such as obtaining a Curacao gaming license, Curacao company incorporation, corporate bank account opening, legal, and all the other services you require to eventually ensure the smooth operation of your gaming entity in the country. When establishing your own online casino in the popular jurisdiction of Curacao, you may benefit from Tetra Consultants’ wide experience and competence in securing various offshore financial licenses. Our team of licensing experts will guide you through the licensing and corporate establishment processes.
Advantages of obtaining a Curacao Gaming License
- Obtaining an online gaming license from Curacao can provide several advantages for online gaming companies. Some of the key advantages include:
- Reliability: Curacao’s gaming license is recognized globally and is regarded as a reliable license in the online gaming business. A Curacao gaming license may assist online gambling companies to gain legality and trust, which can help them attract more clients.
- Tax benefits: Curacao offers a tax framework that is advantageous to online gaming enterprises. Online gaming companies pay only 0 – 4% of their net income in taxes, which is much lower than in other regulating nations.
- Lower costs: Obtaining a Curacao gaming license is relatively less expensive compared to other licensing jurisdictions. The application process is straightforward, and the fees are generally lower.
- Simple application process: The application procedure for a Curacao gaming license is simple and may be completed in a matter of weeks. This is especially advantageous for smaller gaming businesses that may lack the capacity to handle intricate legal regimes.
- Flexibility: Curacao’s regulatory environment is adaptable and sympathetic to the interests of online gaming businesses. This gives gaming companies the ability to adjust business activities in accordance with the required business model.
- Access to payment processing: Payment processing services are available from a range of vendors to online gaming companies having a Curacao gaming license. This might simplify things for their consumers to conduct financial transactions.
- Geographic advantage: Curacao lies in the Atlantic Time Zone, which is advantageous for businesses operating in Europe and the Americas. Moreover, Curacao is an English and Dutch-speaking jurisdiction, which might make communication with the government and clientele simpler.
Issuing authority of a Curacao Gaming License
- The Curacao Gaming Control Board (GCB) is the entity/foundation in charge of gaming regulation on the island of Curacao. The GCB, which was established in 1999, is in charge of governing and supervising gaming in and out of Curacao. It was established primarily to monitor and control the Curacao land-based casino industry and to issue licenses for lotteries and charity bingos, but it has recently been tasked with overseeing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) of all gaming types, including online gaming.
- Initially, the Curacao e-Gaming Licensing Authority was in charge of regulating the online gambling industry since 2002; however, on December 18, 2018, the Minister of Finance publicly announced the Government’s intention to charge the Curacao Gaming Control Board (GCB) with regulating the online gaming sector. On February 15, 2019, the GCB was appointed as the AML/CFT inspector for all gaming sectors operating in and from Curacao, including online gaming.
- The Gaming Control Board, like other government regulators, works to defend public interests and guarantee the stability of the Curaçao gaming sector by ensuring that all gaming is done ethically and transparently, devoid of illegal and fraudulent aspects.
Laws governing the issuance of a Curacao Gaming License
- Curacao enacted some of the world’s earliest statutes to regulate the burgeoning online gaming business in 1993. In 1996, the government established the Gambling Licensing Authority, which would grant licenses as well as control and monitor the business. With the issuance of the first license, interest in Curacao as an online gambling licensing jurisdiction rose, as did the related laws. The Curacao Internet Gaming Association was formed in 2001 to guarantee that all gaming businesses followed the legal framework and the standards of conduct.
- Cucarao is now one of the world’s major online gaming registries. This is due in part to its low licensing requirements and simple procurement procedure. This, paired with its robust financial services industry, well-developed internet infrastructure, and political and economic stability, makes it the preferred destination for iGaming entrepreneurs from across the world. It also houses some multinational, well-known gaming companies that have been in operation for many years.
- Curacao’s government has worked extensively to foster a business-friendly climate for offshore gaming companies. This includes allowing for the formation of flexible company structures as well as zero taxation. Despite its reputation as a “tax haven,” Curacao adheres to the EU Code of Conduct against detrimental tax tactics. It is also a qualified intermediary for the IRS, an OECD jurisdiction, and a member of the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering.
National Ordinance Offshore Games of Hazard (OOGH)
- Curacao’s legislation that governs online gaming licenses dates back to the adoption of the National Ordinance Offshore Games of Hazard (OOGH) in 1996. This legislation was introduced in order to control Curacao’s booming offshore gaming sector and to create a legal framework for online gaming. The OOGH was subsequently updated in 2001 to strengthen the regulatory framework and to bring it in line with international standards. The updated legislation introduced more stringent requirements for gaming operators, including the need to maintain a physical presence on the island and to have robust anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) programs in place.
- In 2002, the Curacao Internet Gaming Association (CIGA) was established to represent the interests of the online gaming industry in Curacao. CIGA works closely with the government and the regulator to ensure that the regulatory framework remains up-to-date and effective.
- In 2014, the OOGH was again updated to reflect changes in the online gaming industry and to provide greater clarity and transparency in the regulatory framework. The updated legislation introduced a new licensing regime, which classified gaming licenses into several types, including Master License, Sublicense, IP License, Hosting License, B2B License, and B2C License.
- Today, the Curacao gaming board is responsible for issuing and regulating online gaming licenses in Curacao. The regulatory framework continues to evolve to keep pace with changes in the online gaming industry and to ensure that licensees operate in a fair and transparent manner while protecting players’ interests. The legislation requires that companies seeking to obtain a gaming license in Curacao must meet certain criteria, including:
- The company must be registered in Curacao and have a physical presence on the island.
- The company must have a robust anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) program in place.
- The company must have a secure and reliable gaming platform that is regularly audited by independent third-party auditors.
- The company must have policies and procedures in place to ensure that its gaming platform is fair and transparent.
- The company must have policies and procedures in place to ensure the protection of player funds and personal data.
- The company must have sufficient financial resources to meet its obligations to players and to the regulator.
- Accordingly, the legislation governing online gaming licenses in Curacao is designed to ensure that licensees operate in a fair and transparent manner, that player funds and personal data are protected, and that the gaming platform is secure and reliable.
Types of Curacao Gaming Licenses
Curacao is a popular jurisdiction for online gaming companies to obtain licenses for their operations. There are two types of gaming licenses that can be obtained in Curacao:
- Master License: This license allows the licensee to operate and offer any type of online gambling or gaming services to players around the world.
- Sub-License: This license is obtained through a partnership with a Master License holder and allows the sub-licensee to offer a specific type of online gaming service, such as sports betting or casino games, under the umbrella of the Master License holder.
- The main difference between a Curacao master license and a sublicense is the scope of gaming services that the licensee can offer.
- A master license holder is authorized to offer any type of online gaming service, including sports betting, casino games, poker, lottery, and more, to players around the world. This license is obtained directly from the Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority and allows the holder to operate independently.
- On the other hand, a sublicense is obtained through a partnership with a master license holder and allows the sublicensee to offer a specific type of online gaming service under the umbrella of the master license holder. The sublicense holder is authorized to use the master license holder’s gaming platform and infrastructure to offer their specific gaming service, but they are limited in their operations to that specific service.
- In other words, a sublicense is a type of subsidiary license that is derived from a master license, and it allows the sublicense holder to operate within the framework established by the master license holder. Sublicense holders are typically smaller operators or specialized service providers that partner with larger companies that hold the master license.
- Overall, the main difference between a master license and a sublicense is the level of independence and the scope of gaming services that can be offered by the licensee. Master license holders have a broader range of operations and can offer a wider range of gaming services, while sublicense holders are limited to the specific gaming service authorized by the master license holder.
- Both types of licenses are issued by the Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority, which is responsible for regulating and overseeing the online gaming industry in Curacao. To obtain a license, applicants must meet certain requirements, including demonstrating financial stability, providing evidence of their technical capacity to operate an online gaming business, and undergoing a thorough background check.
What are the activities allowed under a Curacao gaming license?
A Curacao online gaming license enables the licensee to offer a wide range of online gaming services to players around the world. The specific services that can be offered under a Curacao online gaming license may vary depending on the type of license obtained, but typically include the following:
- Gaming software: This includes the development and distribution of gaming software, such as casino games, poker software, and sports betting platforms.
- Payment processing: This includes the ability to process financial transactions related to online gaming, such as deposits and withdrawals.
- Hosting services: This includes providing hosting services for online gaming platforms and websites.
- Affiliate marketing: This includes the promotion of online gaming services through affiliate marketing programs.
- White label solutions: This includes offering turnkey solutions for online gaming operators, including website design, software integration, and customer support.
- Regulatory consulting: This includes providing consulting services related to regulatory compliance and licensing requirements for online gaming operators.
- It is important to note that the specific services enabled by a Curacao online gaming license may depend on the license type and the scope of operations authorized by the licensing authority. License holders are responsible for ensuring compliance with all local laws and regulations related to online gaming, including tax laws, consumer protection laws, and data protection laws.
Regulatory requirements for applying for a Curacao Gaming License
- Operators must meet a variety of requirements in order to get a Curacao gaming license. A legal entity, business structure, financial soundness, security measures, safer gambling practices, and anti-money laundering protocols are among the prerequisites. The Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority implements these standards to guarantee that operators deliver secure and equitable gaming services to their clients.
- Tetra Consultants’ team of licensing experts has hands-on experience with the process of applying for a gaming license in Curacao further our team of experts is well-informed of the current regulatory requirements to guide you accurately on the resources required before you proceed with the filing of license application. As such we make sure you fulfill the necessary requirements in order to avoid any rejections by the authorities. The minimum regulatory requirements for obtaining a Curacao online gaming license include the following:
- Curacao company incorporation: The entity seeking the gaming license must be incorporated in Curacao and must have a physical presence in the country. The specific corporate structure required may vary depending on the type of license applied for and the scope of operations authorized by the licensing authority.
- In general, the following corporate structure and capital requirements are recommended for companies applying for a Curacao gaming license:
- Capital requirements: The gaming authority and gaming laws of Curacao have not specified the minimum amount of capital required when applying for a Curacao gaming license. However, it is always recommended to have a sufficient capital fund that guarantees the undertaking of business operations without any fault regarding the non-availability of funds. After years of assisting clients with the gaming license in Curacao, our team of experts usually recommend investing the minimum amount of US$5,000 as the initial capital of the new entity.
- Board of Directors: The company should have a Board of Directors responsible for managing the overall operations of the company. Even though the Curacao gaming authority does not impose the requirement of having a local director, it is always recommended to have a nominee director presented in the country to duly represent the licensee at different courses of license application. Tetra Consultants team can assist with the recruitment and provision of nominee director services.
- Shareholders: The company should have shareholders who own the company’s shares and have a say in the company’s ownership. The shareholders can be of any nationality.
- Compliance officer: The company should have a compliance officer (irrelevant of nationality) responsible for ensuring compliance with all local laws and regulations related to online gaming. Tetra Consultants can assist with the recruitment of a compliance officer.
- Technical team: The company should have a technical team responsible for the development and maintenance of the technical infrastructure for online gaming operations.
- Registered office: The company must have a physical office in Curacao with adequate infrastructure and staffing to support online gaming operations.
- Local agent: The company must have a local agent in Curacao who is authorized to act on behalf of the company and who is responsible for ensuring compliance with all local laws and regulations related to online gaming.
Other operating requirements
System measures: An entity applying for a Curacao gaming license is required to maintain the relevant gaming procedure and system to keep up with the regulatory environment and to further protect the interest of the users.
- Anti-fraud measures: The company must have anti-fraud measures in place to prevent fraudulent transactions and protect players from financial losses.
- Compliance with local laws: The company must comply with all local laws and regulations related to online gaming, including tax laws, consumer protection laws, data protection laws, banking and payment procedures, anti-money laundering regulations, and financial reporting requirements.
- Operational funds: The company must have sufficient operational funds to support the proposed online gaming operations.
- Technical infrastructure: The company must have a secure and reliable technical infrastructure for online gaming operations, including servers, data centers, and other technical equipment.
- Gaming software: The company must have gaming software that meets the standards set by the Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures: The company must have adequate KYC procedures in place to ensure the identity and age of players.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures: The company must have adequate AML procedures in place to prevent money laundering and other financial crimes.
- Player protection measures: The company must have measures in place to protect players, including responsible gaming measures, dispute resolution procedures, and financial protection measures.
Banking requirements: The banking and payment procedure requirements for a company applying for a Curacao gaming license include the following:
- Bank account: The company must have a bank account in Curacao, which should be used for all financial transactions related to gaming operations.
- Payment processing: The company must have a reliable payment processing system in place to accept deposits and process withdrawals for players.
- Payment methods: The company must offer a variety of payment methods to players, including credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers.
- Secure payment processing: The company must have a secure payment processing system that meets the standards set by the Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority, including encryption and other security measures to protect player data and financial information.
- It is important to note that the specific corporate structure and residency requirements may vary depending on the type of license applied for and the scope of operations authorized by the licensing authority. Curacao gaming license applicants are advised to consult with the Tetra Consultants team of licensing and regulatory experts to ensure that they meet all the necessary requirements for obtaining a Curacao gaming license.
Documents required to apply for a Curacao Gaming License
Entities applying for a gaming license in Curacao are required to prepare two sets of documents: 1) for each director, shareholder, and beneficiary; 2) for the company.
Personal documents for directors, shareholders, and beneficial owners:
- A copy of a valid international passport;
- Confirmation of the legality of the origin of funds (for shareholders, beneficiaries);
- Certificate of non-conviction;
- Copy of utility bill (not older than three months) to confirm the address of residence;
- CV/resume and letters of recommendation (from the bank, from the employer, and so on).
The documents required for applying for a Curacao gaming license may vary depending on the type of license applied for and the scope of operations authorized by the licensing authority. However, the following are some of the general documents required:
- Certificate of Incorporation: The company must provide a certificate of incorporation or registration as a legal entity.
- Business plan: The company must provide a comprehensive business plan that includes the scope of gaming activities, the markets targeted, and the marketing and advertising strategies.
- Corporate structure: The company must provide details of its corporate structure, including the names and details of all directors and shareholders.
- Financial statements: The company must provide financial statements that demonstrate its financial stability and ability to support the proposed gaming operations.
- Technical details: The company must provide technical details of the gaming software and hardware used to operate the gaming platform.
- Gaming licenses: The company must provide details of any other gaming licenses it holds or has held in the past.
- Anti-money laundering (AML) policy: The company must provide an AML policy that outlines its procedures for detecting and preventing money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) policy: The company must provide a KYC policy that outlines its procedures for verifying the identity and age of players.
- Responsible gaming policy: The company must provide a responsible gaming policy that outlines its measures for preventing problem gambling.
- Payment processing procedures: The company must provide details of its payment processing procedures, including the payment methods accepted and the security measures in place.
- Technical certifications: The company must provide certifications for its gaming software and hardware from independent testing agencies.
- These are just some of the documents that may be required for applying for a Curacao gaming license. It is important to consult with a reputable regulatory consultant to ensure that all necessary documents are prepared and submitted to the licensing authority.
Procedure to apply for a Curacao Gaming License
- The Curacao gaming license registration procedure is a strict mechanism designed to ensure that operators adhere to the requirements set out by the Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority. By obtaining a gaming license in Curacao, operators may have access to a reputable and well-regulated gaming sector, as well as lower taxes and a favorable business environment. Operators that wish to launch an online gaming business should thus consider applying for a gaming license in Curacao.
- It takes a certain sequence of activities, including the registration of an entity to get a gaming license in Curacao. If you have the assistance of knowledgeable professionals like Tetra Consultants’ team of experts in the fields of international law and licensing, you can comprehend the complexities and subtleties of fixing this issue more quickly.
Step 1: Curacao company incorporation
- If you are interested in a Curacao gaming license, the first and foremost requirement for obtaining it is the registration of a legal entity in this jurisdiction. The most preferred form of legal entity for a Curacao gaming license depends on various factors, such as the scope of operations, management structure, liability protection, tax considerations, and regulatory requirements. However, the most common and popular form of legal entity for a Curacao gaming license is a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
- An LLC is preferred by many gaming companies due to its flexible management structure, limited liability protection for its members, and simplified tax reporting requirements. Additionally, an LLC can be formed relatively quickly and easily, making it an attractive option for startups and small gaming companies. However, it is important to enlist the help of experts to determine the most appropriate form of legal entity for a Curacao gaming license, based on the specific needs and circumstances of the gaming company.
- Tetra Consultants team of business setup experts assist with the registration of local entities with the Curaçao Chamber of Commerce & Industry by providing services with respect to the provision of registered address, local agent/company secretary, and/or local nominee director (if required). All in all, we expect to complete the entity registration within 2 weeks.
Step 2: Corporate bank account opening
- Tetra Consultants will proceed with the process of corporate bank account opening with a reputable banking institution. The minimum paid-up capital mandated to secure the license will be deposited into this bank account.
- You can leverage our vast banking network as well as rely on our banking team to secure a corporate bank account within a period of 4 weeks.
Step 3: Preparation of documents for the Curacao gaming license application
- Tetra Consultants’ legal experts will draft the required documents for the licensing application. These documents will include a detailed business plan with details of the games, rules, terms, and conditions, as well as software systems, financial statements, and other documents such as AML/CFT policies, as required by local regulations.
- After the documents have been drafted for review, Tetra Consultants will deliver the prototypes. We will then send them to you for e-signature before moving forward with your license application.
Step 4: Meeting local economic substance requirements
- Tetra Consultants will assist you in meeting the requirements of the local regulator, such as having economic substance including a local registered address, and approved qualified candidates, for example, for the post of Compliance Officer. Our team can also assist with the hiring of qualified local employees.
- Shortlisting and initial interviews for key personnel, including the compliance officer, will be conducted by Tetra Consultants’ HR team. After that, you can compress down the final list of candidates to recognize who is the best fit for the team. Tetra Consultants will assist in the preparation of a contract of employment with the agreed-upon terms and conditions once the candidate has been selected.
- In addition, our team will compile a list of physical offices and send it to you. We will include important factors like monthly rental, location, and size so you can figure out which one is best for you. Tetra Consultants will prepare the rental agreement for you and the landlord to sign once the office has been selected.
Step 5: Submission of license application
- Tetra Consultants will submit the application to the local regulator, Curacao Gaming Control Board (GCB) once the aforementioned is concluded. Before receiving a license, you may be asked to attend an interview with the regulator and withstand a series of audits, depending on the quality and background of the existing gaming entities. Tetra Consultants will train you for the interview and aid you with the regulatory follow-up actions that are required.
- If all goes well, your company will be granted a gaming license in Curacao and will be required to begin operations within a certain timespan in a way to sustain the license.
Step 7: Post-application compliances
- After you have obtained the necessary approval to conduct your gaming business, Tetra Consultants will support you in ensuring that you are in compliance with local laws.
- We will help you meet your yearly compliance obligations, such as submitting annual audited financial statements to local regulatory authorities and keeping track of your tax and accounting obligations.
Timeline of obtaining a Curacao Gaming License
- The time it takes to obtain a Curacao Gaming License license in Curacao can vary depending on several factors, including the completeness of your application, the complexity of your business model, and the volume of applications being processed by the regulatory body at the time. It is important to note that the GCB may also request additional information or documentation during the application review process, which can also impact the processing time.
- Therefore, it is difficult to provide a specific timeline for obtaining a gaming license in Curacao. It is recommended to consult with our team of legal or regulatory experts to understand the specific requirements and the estimated time frame for the application process.
- Prior to the start of the engagement, Tetra Consultants will send you a project plan with the timelines stipulated for company registration, preparation of documents as well as license application. This is to ensure that all parties are clear on the upcoming project.
Cost of obtaining a Curacao Gaming License
- The cost of acquiring a Curacao gaming license can fluctuate based on various factors, including the license type, the scale of the business, and the services needed from the licensing authority.
- It is important to bear in mind that there are additional expenditures involved in maintaining a Curacao gaming license, such as ongoing fees for renewals, compliance, and auditing. These costs may differ based on the particular stipulations of the licensing authority and the size and scope of the gaming operation.
- It is always recommended to consult with a gaming license specialist or expert who can provide detailed information on the specific costs and requirements associated with obtaining and retaining a Curacao gaming license.
- Tetra Consultants is very transparent with the cost of services we are providing. After the analysis of your business needs and goals, we will ensure to consolidate the total cost of obtaining a gaming license in Curacao so that you are aware of what exactly you are paying for.
Tax implication of obtaining a Curacao Gaming License
- Gaming companies operating in Curacao are required to pay corporate income tax on their profits, with a current tax rate of 22%. This tax applies to taxable profits above ANG 200,000, which is approximately USD 112,000. However, gaming companies may be eligible for certain tax deductions and exemptions that can reduce their taxable income and lower their overall tax liability. For instance, gaming companies that have economic substance in the jurisdiction are eligible for reduced tax rates of 0 to 4%.
- In addition to corporate income tax, gaming companies in Curacao are also subject to turnover tax, which is a value-added tax (VAT) based on their total revenue. The current turnover tax rate in Curacao is 6%, which applies to all goods and services, including gaming services. However, certain exemptions and reductions are available for specific categories of goods and services, such as food, medicine, and education. Gaming companies may also be eligible for reductions in their turnover tax liability if they meet certain requirements, such as having a turnover below a certain threshold.
- Overall, the tax implications on gaming companies in Curacao can vary depending on their specific circumstances and activities. It is essential for gaming companies to consult with tax experts or legal advisors to ensure compliance with the current tax laws and regulations in Curacao. Gaming entities in Curacao also engage Tetra Consultants for Curacao accounting and tax services as we can provide guidance on the available tax deductions and exemptions, as well as help companies, optimize their tax structure and minimize their tax liability. By staying up-to-date on the latest tax developments, gaming companies can maintain a competitive edge while meeting their tax obligations in Curacao.
- Tetra Consultants is dedicated to giving our clients the finest service possible by utilizing our extensive experience and expertise to maximize the potential of their businesses. We have years of expertise in the gaming industry thanks to our prior work with gaming companies, as well as via technological solutions provided by software businesses and a variety of consulting engagements at the managerial, functional, and regulatory levels.
- Our knowledge spans the whole range of operator activities, including licensing, corporate, SEO, support, mergers and acquisitions, legal, finance, operations, online gaming legislation, compliance, and AML. We take pleasure in being one of Malta’s experienced suppliers of iGaming services, having helped businesses get gaming licenses in Malta, the Isle of Man, and Curaçao.
Find out more!
Contact us to find out more about how to get a Curacao gaming license. Our team of experts will revert within the next 24 hours.
Is there a minimum capital requirement to obtain a Curacao gaming license?
- No, there is no minimum capital requirement to obtain a Curacao gaming license, making it an accessible option for smaller operators.
What is the reputation of the Curacao gaming license?
- The Curacao gaming license has a mixed reputation. While it is recognized worldwide, some critics argue that the licensing standards are lower than in other jurisdictions, which could potentially pose risks for consumers.
What is the duration of a Curacao gaming license?
- A Curacao gaming license is typically issued for a period of five years, after which it can be renewed.
What are the requirements for maintaining a Curacao gaming license?
- To maintain a Curacao gaming license, operators must adhere to specific regulations, including implementing responsible gaming measures, ensuring the integrity of their operations, and submitting regular financial and operational reports.
What are the consequences of operating without a Curacao gaming license?
- Operating without a Curacao gaming license is illegal and can result in significant fines and penalties, as well as damage to the operator’s reputation.
Are there any ongoing fees associated with a Curacao gaming license?
- Yes, there are ongoing fees associated with a Curacao gaming license, including annual license fees and fees for specific services, such as hosting and compliance audits.