Tetra Consultants is a management consulting firm headquartered in Singapore. Our corporate advisory wing specializes in international business set up, financial license applications, merger & acquisition and corporate banking solutions. In addition, our accounting and tax wing provides services such as international tax planning, bookkeeping and tax compliance. Our comprehensive range of services allows us to do what we do best, which is to be a one-stop solution for our international clients.
- Undergraduate in bachelor’s or master’s in the field of business, economics or marketing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Possesses strong research and writing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English
- Research regulatory requirements for different jurisdictions and licenses
- Monitor and assess key events and commercial developments of tax reforms
- Updating research reports and existing database
- Contribute to internal and external publications
- Reproduction of content in videos, infographics or blogposts
How to apply?
Interested candidates are required to email their CV and cover letters to email@example.com. In the email, please state the position that you are applying for as well as your availability for the internship.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email with the next steps.
Tetra Consultants welcomes applicants from any jurisdiction, not limited to only Singapore.