How to incorporate company in Wyoming?
Tetra Consultants advises you to read through our Wyoming company incorporation guide before you choose to incorporate a company in Wyoming, to fully understand the steps required for successful incorporation.
Simply put, we can break down each engagement for Wyoming company incorporation into four different phases:
- Incorporation & bank account opening
To incorporate Wyoming company, there are multiple requirements and steps to take so that the newly-established company will be legally compliant. Tetra Consultants will advise you of all regulatory requirements to ensure all parties are clear of the steps to take throughout the engagement.
On average, you can expect to own a Wyoming company and a corporate bank account within 6 weeks depending on the business activity and corporate structure.
- Tetra Consultants will assist you with the company formation in Wyoming and the procedure by adhering to the following steps below.
- Before Tetra Consultants begin with Wyoming company incorporation, we will provide you with a local registered office, a nominee director, and a local company secretary.
- Our legal team will draft a nominee director agreement to ensure that the appointed nominee director has no decision-making power in your company. For transparency, our team will provide KYC documents of our nominee including a passport copy and proof of address.
- Following this Tetra Consultants will check for the availability of your preferred company name and register the same with Wyoming’s Secretary of State Business Division.
- Additionally, for companies to be incorporated in Wyoming is required to have a local registered agent, Tetra Consultants will assist you in proving the local registered agent.
2. Incorporation & bank account opening
- Tetra Consultants’ legal team will draft and notarize articles of incorporation, business plan, and other required legal documents for Wyoming company incorporation.
- Thereafter, Tetra Consultants will immediately proceed to 运营准备 with the Commercial Registry Office.
- On average, the company registration will be completed within 2 weeks. Once the company is registered, Tetra Consultants will courier the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association, Register of Directors, and Register of Shareholders to our clients’ preferred addresses.
- Tetra Consultants will also assist you in obtaining any additional business permits and licenses relevant to your business activity for the smooth operation of your business.
- Simultaneously, Tetra Consultants will proceed to open a corporate bank account as required for Wyoming company incorporation.
- Tetra Consultants will contact multiple reputable international Wyoming banks and present your business to each relationship manager and compliance team.
- On average, the corporate bank account will be opened within 4 weeks after Wyoming company incorporation. Tetra Consultants will courier the internet banking token and access codes to your preferred address.
3. Staying compliant
- Simultaneously, Tetra Consultants will provide assistance by registering your business with the respective tax authorities of the country and also obtaining the Employer Identification Nub=mber (EIN) necessary while hiring staff.
- You can be confident you are in the best hands when Tetra Consultants undertakes your Wyoming company’s accounting and tax services.
- Tetra Consultants will timely prepare your firm’s financial statements, corporate tax returns, and bookkeeping on your behalf.
- Tetra Consultants will complete all annual filings and tax returns for your company before the stipulated deadlines set out by the government.
现在联系我们 to find out more about how to incorporate a company in Wyoming. Our team of experts will revert within the next 24 hours.