How to incorporate company in Liechtenstein?
Tetra Consultants’ ultimate guide on Liechtenstein company incorporation is tailored to help our international clients to understand the whole process fully. Before you choose to incorporate a company in Liechtenstein, Tetra Consultants advises you to read through the following comprehensive guide as requirements and regulations are stated clearly to help you fully understand the company registration process.
Simply put, we can break down Liechtenstein company incorporation services into four different phases:
- Planning & strategy
- Bank account opening
- Staying compliant
By systematically following the above four phases, you can expect to start conducting business with your Liechtenstein company within 6 weeks.
Step 1: Planning & strategy
- Depending on your business goals and activities, Tetra Consultants will recommend the most suitable business entity. Prior to Liechtenstein company incorporation, you will be advised on the optimum paid-up share capital, corporate structure, and whether there is a need to apply for any licenses.
- Once confirmed, Tetra Consultants will search and reserve your preferred company name with the Liechtenstein Public Registry.
- It is necessary that you have a legal office address in Liechtenstein. As such, Tetra Consultants will provide you with a local registered address. Other additional requirements include appointing a registered agent. To meet this requirement, Tetra Consultants will assist you in appointing the registered agent coupled with its address so that you can meet your registration needs. The role of the local registered agent will act as your representative to the respective authority and submit accurate financial statements and corporate tax returns.
- Once completed, Tetra Consultants’ legal team will proceed to draft articles of incorporation, a business plan, and other required legal documents required for Liechtenstein company incorporation. Before submitting the documents to the government, it is required for these Liechtenstein company incorporation documents to be notarized.
Step 2: Bank account opening
- Simultaneously, Tetra Consultants will proceed to open a corporate bank account for your newly-incorporated company. You can enjoy leveraging our extensive banking network and receive your bank account numbers within four weeks.
- Tetra Consultants will contact multiple reputable international or Liechtensteinbanks and present your business to each relationship manager and compliance team.
- If you want to open an account with an offshore bank, we can help you with that as well. We work with renowned banking institutions in Hong Kong, the United States, and New Zealand.
- In most cases, Liechtenstein banks will not require you to travel to Liechtenstein for the bank meeting. In the event this is required, We will send a representative to the bank meeting with you. Conversely, our staff will negotiate with the banks to hold a conference call or obtain a waiver.
- On average, the corporate bank account will be opened within 4 weeks after Liechtenstein company incorporation. Tetra Consultants will courier the internet banking token and access codes to your preferred address.
Step 3: Incorporation
- Liechtenstein company laws require investors to deposit the minimum capital before proceeding to official company registration. Tetra Consultants team will provide you with a detailed set of instructions for the deposition of statutory capital amount depending on the entity structure so opted.
- Thereafter, Tetra Consultants will proceed with Liechtenstein company registration with the Liechtenstein Chamber of Industry and Commerce (LCCI).
- Once the company is successfully incorporated, Tetra Consultants will courier the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association, to your preferred addresses. On average, within 1 week you can expect to receive the documents of your new company.
Step 4: Staying compliant
- Tetra Consultants, following the incorporation of the Liechtenstein company, will proceed with the tax registration.
- After incorporating the Liechtenstein company and opening a corporate account in the bank, Tetra Consultants will continue to provide you with the necessary accounting and tax services to ensure that you can continue to legally conduct business while staying compliant with regulatory obligations.
- You can be confident you are in the best hands when Tetra Consultants undertakes your Liechtenstein company’s accounting & tax services.
- Our team of dedicated consultants will timely prepare your firm’s financial statements, and corporate tax returns and manage bookkeeping on your behalf.
Contact us to find out more about how to incorporate a company in Liechtenstein. Our team of experts will revert within the next 24 hours.