Purchase Norway shelf company
If you are looking to conduct immediate business activities in Norway, Tetra Consultants highly recommends you to purchase an existing Norway shelf company or ready-made company. In short, you can expect to own a Norway company with an existing Norway corporate bank account within 3 working days of submitting required KYC documents. The shelf company is dormant since incorporation and the corporate bank account was only used to inject the minimum paid-up capital.
In contrast, it will take approximately 10 to 12 weeks if you were to register a new Norway company and open a new corporate bank account from scratch. Tetra Consultants is very experienced in this field and will be happy to guide you through this process.
Why should you purchase a Norway shelf company?
- By registering a new Norway company and opening a new corporate bank account, the process will take approximately 10 to 12 weeks, depending on factors such as the nationalities of directors and shareholders. This is because the government and banks will require to conduct detailed KYC checks before they can approve the company registration or corporate bank account opening.
- In addition, all directors are required to obtain D-number in Norway before they can be appointed. This process usually takes at least 4 weeks, depending on nationality. Consequently, this will result in delays during the company registration process. If you urgently require a Norway company to sign contracts or to pull off a deal, Tetra Consultants will recommend you to consider purchasing a Norway shelf company.
- For the Norway shelf company, Tetra Consultants has already appointed a local nominee director. As such, the shelf company is legally compliant with all regulations in Norway. While we are applying D-numbers for your directors and changing the corporate structure, our nominee local director will continue to be appointed to ensure your business stays compliant.
- A shelf company has an earlier date of incorporation and this will result in more credibility from your customers, suppliers and bankers.
How to purchase Norway shelf company?
- Tetra Consultants will provide you with the company name and company numbers and corporate bank account within 3 business days. The shelf company is fully compliant with a local nominee director and an existing corporate bank account with the minimum paid-up capital.
- Assuming your intended business activity does not require additional licenses in Norway, Tetra Consultants will proceed to change the company name and transfer the company ownership to you. Our legal team will prepare the power of attorney, share transfer agreement and board resolutions to facilitate this change.
- These documents will be prepared in both Norwegian and English and will be signed in front of a local public notary. Once completed, you can operate the Norway shelf company freely without our intervention. We expect the share transfer to be completed within 1 week.
- Now that you are the 100% shareholder of the shelf company, Tetra Consultants will begin the process of appointing your preferred directors. If the incoming director is located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), Tetra Consultants will apply for the national ID-number, which is also known as a D-number, from the Brønnøysund Register Centre. This is mandatory before any individual can be appointed as a director of a Norway company.
- After securing the D-number, Tetra Consultants will appoint the individual as the new director of the Norway shelf company. Once completed, Tetra Consultants will send you a set of updated corporate documents including the Register of Directors, Register of Shareholders, Memorandum & Articles of Association and Certificate for Change of Company Name.
- Tetra Consultants’ banking team will liaise with the Norway bank to change the bank signatory to you. Most Norway banks will not require you to travel for this procedure. In the event this is a requirement, Tetra Consultants will immediately ask for a waiver and suggest alternative solutions such as video conference calls or phone calls.
- If travel is ultimately required before the bank can approve the change of bank signatory, Tetra Consultants will arrange our team to attend the bank meeting with you in Norway. This is to ensure that the bank meeting goes well with minimum hassle. Ultimately, you can expect the change of bank signatory to be completed within 2 to 3 weeks after the appointment of the new director.
- If you are intending to do business in Norway, purchasing a Norway shelf company is highly recommended. You will be able to start operations at the earliest while Tetra Consultants continue to advance the change of corporate structure and company transfer at the same time.
- Led by Tetra Consultants’ legal and compliance team, our international clients are able to purchase Norway shelf company and begin operations in a tested and safe environment. In turn, they are able to save time and channel this resource into other more important aspects of the business.
Contact us to find out more about how to purchase a Norway shelf company. Our team of experts will revert within the next 24 hours.