How to incorporate company in Poland?
- Tetra Consultants recommends that you go through this Poland company incorporation guidance before deciding to incorporate a business in Brunei to fully understand the stages required for successful Poland company formation. Requirements and regulations are stated clearly to help you fully understand the process of incorporating a company in Poland.
- As a summary, you can incorporate a company in Poland and open a corporate bank account within 7 weeks, depending on the type of entity established upon submission of the required due diligence documents. Our team of professionals will advise and ensure an accurate, seamless process.
Simply put, we can break down our Poland company incorporation engagement into four different phases:
- Planning and Strategy
- Corporate Bank account opening
- Staying compliant
1. Planning and Strategy
- Tetra Consultants will assist you in the Poland company incorporation procedure by adhering to the following steps below.
- Tetra Consultants will provide recommendations on the suitable type of entity catering to your business objectives and activities. Prior to the start of Poland company incorporation, Tetra Consultants will advise on the optimum paid-up share capital, regulatory requirements, and whether there is a need for licenses for the intended business activity.
- A Poland Company is required to have a local registered address and a registered agent to carry on the representation wherever necessary. Tetra Consultants will provide you with a local registered agent and a local address. Although, a Poland company does not require a polish local director, however for extended privacy concerns we can forward our nominee director services for the same.
- In most cases, the directors, shareholders, and Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs) of the Poland company are required to provide basic KYC documents such as certified true passport copies, proof of address, bank reference letter, and CV for our internal due diligence checks.
- Tetra Consultants reserves our clients’ preferred company name with the National Court Register. According to the business activity and corporate structure, Tetra Consultants will also draft articles of incorporation, business plan, and other incorporation documents.
- Tetra Consultants will proceed to draft and notarize the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Once the above is completed, Tetra Consultants will submit a quality application to the Registry of Companies and Business Names to register company in Poland.
- During this process, there is a very low probability that the government authorities will revert to asking for the provision of additional documents.
- Upon successful Poland company incorporation, Tetra Consultants will courier the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association, Register of Directors, and Register of Shareholders to our clients’ preferred addresses.
3. Corporate Bank account opening
- Tetra Consultants will proceed to open a corporate bank account for your newly incorporated Poland company depending on your business goals and objectives. You can leverage on our extensive banking network and expect to receive your account numbers within 4 weeks.
- In case banks mandate directors, shareholders, and bank signatories to attend a face-to-face interview at a bank branch. Tetra Consultants will work with the banks to find other ways to engage, such as video conference calls. Tetra Consultants will accompany you to the bank meetings in Poland if traveling is a deal-breaker for the account opening. Our representative will assist you with the meeting to be conducted in Polish to further avoid any communication barriers.
- Tetra Consultants will then send the internet banking token and access codes to the address you specify.
- After the company is registered, it takes around 4 weeks on average to obtain a corporate bank account.
4. Staying compliant
- Following the setup of your new Poland company, Tetra Consultants will continue to provide you with the necessary accounting and tax services to ensure that you can continue to legally conduct business while staying compliant with regulatory obligations.
- Tetra Consultants will assist you in registering with respective tax authorities to obtain the tax identification number.
- Our team of dedicated consultants will timely prepare your firm’s financial statements, and corporate tax returns and manage bookkeeping on your behalf.
- We will prepare the required filings in advance to ensure we meet all stipulated deadlines.
Contact us to find out more about how to incorporate a company in Poland. Our team of experts will revert within the next 24 hours.