Qatar Business Visa Application
Tetra Consultants will assist you with Qatar business visa applications. Foreign investors originating from countries listed under the Qatar Travel Agreements are granted visa-free entry into the State of Qatar. As such, eligible foreign investors and business owners do not require prior visa arrangements and are entitled to a visa waiver upon arrival to Qatar.
Foreign Travellers to visit Qatar for various reasons such as work, family visits, or recreational purposes will be required to apply for a visa if they are not eligible for visa-free entry into Qatar.
Foreign visitors of Qatar will be required to present a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months and a confirmed return ticket for them to attain a visa waiver for their visit.
Qatar Business Visa
- Qatar Business Visa permits foreign investors to partake in business and work activities in Qatar for a specific duration of time depending on the nature of the Qatar Business Visa attained. Qatar offers two different types of Qatar Business Visas, mainly a 72-hour Business Visa and a Business Visa for expatriate workers.
72-hour Qatar Business Visa
- Foreign investors and business owners on short-term business trips will be issued a 72-hour business visa upon arrival in Qatar. Visa holders will be able to extend the duration and validity of the visa for up to 72 hours. Interested applicants are required to present the necessary documents illustrating the purpose of the business trip.
Qatar Business Visa for expatriate workers
- Foreign expatriate workers taking part in short-term contractual work commitments in Qatar are eligible for the Business Visa for expatriate workers. The visa is valid for a duration of up to three months. Expatriate workers have to liaise with a Qatar-based company or institution in advance to procure the necessary visa.
Visa Waiver Holders
- For Nationals of the countries listed in Qatar Travel Agreements listed below, a visa waiver will be available with a validity of 180 days from the date of issuance. Visa waiver holders are granted up to a 90 days stay in Qatar, during a single or on multiple trips to Qatar.
|Antigua and Barbuda||Cyprus||Germany||Luxembourg||Romania||Turkey|
- Armenia Nationals are granted a visa-free entry by the Qatari government and can spend up to 90 days in Qatar, during a single or on multiple trips to Qatar. Similar to the requirements as listed above, it is mandatory for Armenia Nationals to possess a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months along with a confirmed return ticket to be successfully granted a visa waiver entry.
- For Nationals of the countries listed in Qatar Travel Agreements listed below, a visa waiver will be available with a validity of 30 days from the date of issuance. Visa waiver holders are granted up to a 30 days stay in Qatar, during a single or on multiple trips to Qatar. Visa waiver holders can extend the validity of the waiver for up to 30 days.
|Andorra||Canada||Georgia||Kazakhstan||New Zealand||San Marino||United States|
|Azerbaijan||China||Hong Kong||Macedonia||Panama||South Africa||Vatican City|
- Pakistan Nationals are granted a visa-free entry by the Qatari government and can spend up to 30 days in Qatar, with an option of a possible 30-day extension during a single or on multiple trips to Qatar.
- Similar to the requirements as listed above, it is mandatory for Pakistan Nationals to possess a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months along with a confirmed return ticket to be successfully granted a visa waiver entry. Furthermore, confirmation of accommodation for the duration of the stay, certificate of vaccination against polio and a valid credit card must be presented.
- The different variations of Qatar Visas serve as an authorization granted by the Qatari government to enter the country. Foreign investors must submit several travel documents for verification to the Ministry of Interior’s Department of Passports and Expatriates Affairs.
- Under Tetra Consultants’ business expansion service, our team of professionals will provide guidance and assistance throughout the visa application procedure, ensuring a seamless process for our clients. The relevant types of visas are listed accordingly below.
Qatar Investor Visa
- Foreign investors and expatriates investing in Qatar-based business ventures are eligible for Qatar’s Investor Visa. The Investor Visa grants the holder residency without the need for employment. For an applicant to be successful with the application, property ownership documents, medical health check-up and lastly a certificate for good behaviour are crucial.
Qatar Tourist Visa
- Foreign investors and business owners excluded from Qatar’s visitor travel agreements have to submit an online application for a tourist visa in advance. Additionally, a fee of USD$28 is chargeable for the Qatar Tourist Visa.
- On the other hand, travelers whose country is included in Qatar’s visitor travel agreements will be issued a tourist visa upon arrival as long as they fulfill the minimum requirements of holding a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months and a confirmed return ticket.
Qatar Family Visit Visa
- Foreign workers and expatriates in Qatar can apply for a Family Visit Visa on behalf of family members. The Family Visit Visa entitles direct family members of expatriate workers to a short term stay for up to six months and three months for other relatives. However, visa holders can apply for an extension.
Qatar Family Residence Visa
- Foreign workers and expatriates who earn a minimum monthly income of USD$2,780 and have completed at least six months of employment with a Qatar-based company will be eligible for the Family Residence Visa application.
- The Family Residence Visa permits direct relatives of expatriate workers to live in Qatar. Foreign workers must possess a valid Qatar ID and residence permit issued by their employers.
- A Transit Visa is valid for 24 hours and entitles an individual stopping over temporarily in Qatar to leave airport transfer areas to reside in Qatar for a short duration. Foreign travellers have to liaise with local Qatari Embassy to arrange for a Transit Visa before the trip.
GCC Resident Visit Visa
- GCC residents and those accompanying them are eligible for the GCC Resident Visit Visa. The GCC Resident Visit Visa can be obtained on arrival in Qatar or through a local Qatari Embassy. Interested applicants must provide documentation justifying profession. The visa is valid for one month, although visa holders can request for an extension for an additional three months.