Foreign Work Permit Cambodia
- Tetra Consultants will assist you with foreign work permit Cambodia applications. Foreign investors originating from countries listed under ASEAN are granted a visa exemption. As such, eligible foreign investors and business owners do not require prior visa arrangements and are entitled to a visa waiver upon arrival to Cambodia.
- Exempted personnel are permitted to enter Cambodia visa-free for a period of 14-30 days. Upon expiration of the stipulated time period of 30 days, foreign travellers must leave Cambodia and seek an appropriate extendable visa.
Introduction to Foreign Work Permit Cambodia
- Foreign travellers visiting Cambodia for various reasons such as work, family visit, or recreational purposes will be required to apply for a visa if they are not eligible for visa-free entry or should they want to stay beyond 30 days in Cambodia.
- Foreign visitors of Cambodia will be required to present a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months for their visit.
- The different variations of foreign work permit in Cambodia serve as an authorization granted by the Royal Government of Cambodia to enter the country.
- Under Tetra Consultants’ business expansion service, our team of professionals will provide guidance and assistance throughout the foreign work permit Cambodia application procedure, ensuring a seamless process for you. The relevant types of visas are listed accordingly below.
- 现在联系我们 to find out more about which foreign work permit in Cambodia is most suitable for your business. Our team of experts will revert within the next 24 hours.
Cambodia Business Visa (E Class)
- Cambodia Business Visa permits foreign business owners or workers to stay for a duration of up to 30 days in Cambodia. However, unlike the Tourist Visa, Business Visa holders can apply for a renewal for an unlimited number of times. The Business Visa can be extended for different periods such as 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
Cambodia Tourist Visa (T Class)
- Cambodia Tourist Visa is a single entry Cambodian visa that permits foreign visitors to stay for a duration of up to 30 days in Cambodia. However, Cambodia Tourist Visa holders can apply for a renewal for an additional 30 days. Beyond the extension, it is mandatory for Tourist Visa holders to leave the country and re-enter with a new visa.
- The Cambodia Tourist Visa is made available to foreign visitors in advance before their visit or upon arrival, with the exception of several nationalities.
Cambodia K Class Visa
- The Cambodian K-Class Visa is issued to individuals with proof of Khmer parentage and of Cambodian descent who hold a foreign passport. Furthermore, the K-Class Visa is a lifetime visa granting multiple entries into Cambodia.
Cambodia B Class Visa
- The Cambodian B-Class Visa is issued to employees affiliated to international non-profit organizations (NGO) with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Cambodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. NGOs are responsible for the employees’ visa application prior to entry into Cambodia.
- The Cambodian B-Class Visa permits visa holders to stay for a period of 3 months and is subjected to multiple extensions for up to a year depending on the contract of the visa holder with the respective NGO.
Cambodia Courtesy Visa (C Class)
- The Cambodian C-Class Visa is granted by the Cambodian government as an act of courtesy to foreign visitors related to an individual partaking in business activities under the Cambodia Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation or other Cambodian ministries.
Transit Visa (D Class)
- The Cambodian D-Class Visa is issued to foreign visitors upon arrival, granting visa holders a stay duration of up to 3 days. Interested applicants are required to present the necessary documents illustrating the purpose of the business trip.
现在联系我们 to find out more about which foreign work permit in Cambodia is most suitable for your business as well as how to register company in Cambodia的更多信息，我们的专家团队将在接下来的 24 小时内回复。