How to Register a Company in Seychelles?
Tetra Consultants advises you to read through the Seychelles company incorporation guide to fully understand the steps required on how to incorporate a company in Seychelles. Our company formation in Seychelles package will get you on your way to setting up your corporate home in Seychelles.
Simply put, we can break down our Seychelles company incorporation engagement into four different phases:
- Planning & strategy
- Bank account opening
- Staying compliant
By systematically following the above four phases, you can expect to start conducting business with your Seychelles company within 5 weeks.
1. Planning & strategy
- Our team of professional consultants will suggest the most appropriate corporate structure for you to carry out your business after understanding your business goals and activities. Prior to Seychelles company incorporation, you will be advised on the best paid-up share capital, corporate structure, laws, and whether any operating licenses are required.
- You must supply a list of needed KYC papers to Tetra Consultants before Seychelles company incorporation. The names of the directors, the company’s resolution, and identity proof are some of these documents.
- Tetra Consultants will reserve your preferred company name with the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- Tetra Consultants will further assist you in providing a registered legal address and a local registered agent who would act as a liaison between you and the Seychelles authorities for the filing of documents.
- According to the business activity and corporate structure, Tetra Consultants will also draft articles of incorporation, business plan, and other Seychelles company incorporation documents.
- Once the Seychelles company incorporation documents are prepared, we will then proceed to file the same to register company in Seychelles with the respective authority.
- After receiving approval, Tetra Consultants will courier the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, and other corporate documents to your preferred address.
3. Bank account opening
- Upon registration, Tetra Consultants will help our clients to open a corporate bank account within 4 weeks. Our team has established partnerships with multiple reputable international banks. Tetra Consultants’ banking team is experienced in this field and we will be able to timely secure banking solutions within the stipulated deadlines.
- Typically, a corporate bank account opening will take roughly 4 weeks.
- Once your account has been successfully opened, Tetra Consultants will courier the internet banking token and access codes to your preferred address.
4. Staying compliant
- Following the setup of your new Seychelles corporate home, Tetra Consultants will continue to provide you with the necessary accounting and tax services to ensure that you can continue to legally conduct business while staying compliant with regulatory obligations.
- Tetra Consultants will assist you in registering your business with the Seychelles Inland revenue commission for obtaining the tax identification number.
- Further, we will also make sure to remind you of the annual renewal payments to be made for the maintenance of your governmental license, registered agent, and registered local address.
- Additionally, Tetra Consultants will also provide assistance with regard to applying for various relevant business licenses to carry out the relevant business activities in the country.
- As such, you can expect to start issuing invoices under your Seychelles company name within 5 weeks of engaging Tetra Consultants.
Contact us to find out more about the process of Seychelles company setup. Our team of experts will revert within the next 24 hours.